Payment processing changes coming to SpaceTogether in the coming week.
The SpaceTogether pricing structure has a few different options, uniquely designed for space providers and renters, and their various needs. We’re going to break it down by renters and providers, so you can jump straight to whatever section best suits your situation.
We have a two different subscription options for space providers: Startup or Professional. Each are dependent on how you will use SpaceTogether.
When providers receive an application, it’s called a lead. Providers have three options once they’ve reviewed the lead and decided whether or not the terms align with what they’re looking for in a renter:
- Accept: Accepting a lead gives the provider access to the contact information of the renter, so they can begin messaging and setting up tours.
- Counter: If most of the terms align, but maybe the budget isn’t what the provider was hoping for, the provider can send a counter offer.
- Reject: If the information provided from the lead doesn't seem like a good fit, then the provider can reject the lead.
The average lead is worth over $15,000, giving space providers significant value for their subscription.
Pricing is even more simple for renters on SpaceTogether. They are able to search the site to find what they are looking for, and they only pay once they’ve decided to apply for a space (only if the provider has requested an application fee to cover background or financial checks).
After they have applied, have been accepted, and begin sharing space, renters have the option to use SpaceTogethers automatic payment processing. This is the safest option for renters and providers, and it ensures that the agreed price with the providers can never be changed without their knowledge and consent. For more information on payment processing, see this blog post.
Here’s the price breakdown for a renter:
- Signup: Free
- Application: Price set by provider
- Payment processing: 5% of monthly price
Before you go
Our pricing structure is designed with our renters’ and providers’ best interest in mind. We’ve designed the technology to make it more simple and secure than before. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to click on the bottom right corner to start a chat with a space specialist.