Hey space provider, are you utilizing your lead manager? Here are the reasons why the answer should be yes.
So, you’re ready to find and book a space that’s perfect for you! Here are the steps to make that happen:
Find a Space
1. Sign up for SpaceTogether and fill out your renter profile.
2. Enter your zip code or city name into the search bar
3. If you’re presented with space options, you can select a space and dive deeper into that posting and see if it’s a space you’re interested in.
If you’re not presented with any options, then this means we don’t have any listings in that area. You can try new city names or zip codes if you’re flexible on your location. If not, we recommend you keep checking SpaceTogether to see if new spaces are added to the platform that fit your search criteria.
4. Once you find a space that you want to know more about, you can an application to the space provider.
5. If your application is accepted, then you can start sending messages and tour requests!
Book a Space
Time to book that awesome space you’ve found!
1. After your application has been accepted, you can talk to the provider through the platform and jump into a tour request.
2. Once you've toured and both parties are happy, then you can book a space!
We hope this helped! If you’re still left with questions, please message us in the bottom right-hand corner! We’re here to help.