If you haven't tried space matching yet, it's time. Here's how it works.
SpaceTogether helps you find a turnkey space solution for your business. This means you can rent an equipped space from minutes to months without needing a long-term commitment.
Often, space renters, like yourself are looking for commercial space without the risk, expense, and lack of mobility with long-term contracts.
We get it, that’s a portion of the reason we started this business!
Here are the top ways for you to get the most out of SpaceTogether as a renter
1. Visit spacetogether.com and search the zip code or city you want your space to be in.
Once you do that, you’ll see a list of spaces you can filter based on various things like amenities, ratings, price range, and rental length.
2. If the space you need is not in your area or you cannot find what you’re looking for, know that we get new postings daily.
Depending on your timeline, it might be best to check back to spacetogether.com over time.
3. Our support team is here to help you!
You can message us in the bottom right-hand corner. Here’s one thing, though: If we cannot find a space in your area, then we’re unable to make calls to specific businesses.
4. Schedule a tour on our site to view the space you're interested in.
You can schedule a tour easily. For step-by-step directions, check out this blog. After scheduling a tour, you'll receive a calendar invite and will be able to send messages.
5. Send a message to a space provider once you've scheduled a tour.
If you find a posting that fits your needs and have scheduled a tour, you can send a message to a Space Provider by clicking on the “Message” button under their profile.
6. Check your email
As always, we’re here to help! If you have any questions about how to get the most out SpaceTogether as a renter, make sure you reach out to our team!