If you're ready to increase your church's revenue, then start by checking out these top three practices.
SpaceTogether helps you find a turnkey space solution for your business. This means you can rent an equipped space from minutes to months without needing a long-term commitment. Often, space renters like yourself are looking for commercial space without the risk, expense, and lack of mobility with long-term contracts.We get it, that’s a portion of the reason we started this business!
Here are the top ways for you to get the most out of SpaceTogether as a renter
1. Visit spacetogether.com, register for an account, and search the zip code or city you want your space to be in.
Once you do that, you’ll see a list of spaces you can filter based on various things like amenities, ratings, price range, and rental length. You must have an account with us before searching for spaces.
2. If the space you need is not in your area or you cannot find what you’re looking for, know that we get new postings daily.
Depending on your timeline, it might be best to check back to spacetogether.com over time.
3. Send an application to the space that you are interesting in learning more about.
This is where you include the dates, times, frequency, and budget of what you're looking for. The price of the application is set by the provider and will vary. The provider can accept, reject, or counter your offer for their space.
4. Send a message to a space provider once your application has been approved.
If you find a posting that fits your needs and your application has been accepted, then you can send messages and schedule a tour.
5. Our support team is here to help you!
Questions? You can message us in the bottom right-hand corner.
6. Check your email
As always, we’re here to help! If you have any questions about how to get the most out SpaceTogether as a renter, make sure you reach out to our team!